Saturday, February 27, 2016

When was the last time that I posted a blog?

When was the last time that I posted a blog?  Time flies so fast indeed. What had happened for the past 2 years of my life? Geez I can't even remember every details of it.

Two weeks ago, I celebrated my birthday at the airport, inside the plane, alone.  It was the loneliest birthday for me but nevertheless, I should be thankful because I am alive, I have a job (though stressful), I have friends and most especially I have family to lean on.

I am writing this entry so that I can at least have a post for the year 2016. What should I say? I'm trying to compose all my thoughts at the moment but it seems my mind is vague. Oh yes, I'm still single. It's funny because most of the taxi drivers would ask me if I'm married already or if I do have a family on my own. Do I really look that old? And when I tell them that I am still single, they would ask me "how come?". And I never get tired of telling them the old classic answer "I'm busy" even though I'm not. I don't even know why I'm single. Well most of my friends are single also so I don't bother. Maybe I haven't found my soul mate yet.

I need to stop here. I have to prepare for a big "test" . I cannot tell the details but everytime I remember this "test", I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. Nerve wrecking and mind blowing test!
I wanted to be calm but I can't!!! Worse is I drank a lot of coffee this breakfast so my anxiety is at its peak! Good luck to me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment