Friday, February 14, 2014

Hello 2014!

Year 2013. I thought it was the end of me. I'm based in Bacolod City now and Davao is no longer my comfort zone. Definitely, 2013 has been a whirlwind of memories for me. Finally, I'm working in a new environment where no one recognizes me. This job that I have  gave me a new perspective in life. I never imagined I could do things on my own. Start everything from scratch, gain new friends from strangers, and even learn a new dialect! Despite my "always-complaining" side , I never really thought that I could be this happy and confident! Indeed moving out from my comfort zone gave me clarity! I may encounter things that I cannot change but I pray to God that He may always give me courage to bravely face the future ahead!! Cheers to 2014! I wonder where will fate lead me this year?! Exciting!









No comments:

Post a Comment