Friday, February 14, 2014

A REPOST: How To Make Pizza

Pizza made easy

Making your own pizza is really easy and fun thing to do! Well, I made my own pizza last month, just for an experiment. I did some research on how to make pizza crust that would fit to the pizza I’m planning to make. I wanted to make a chicken pizza stuffed with white cheese and quickmelt cheese. I opted not to use mozzarella  cheese because it’s way expensive and my aim is to create a recipe that can be compared to the pizza in any pizza parlors. Well, I wanted to share my recipe to everybody! I am, proud of what I have done with my pizza! I also did some random food tasting among people and their comments were all positive! It really made me proud! The kneading process of the dough was really difficult since I have to exert more force and pressure. Luckily, my friends (Mitch and Crisline) helped me! Thanks a lot guys! Listed below are the procedures and ingredients for my chicken pizza stuffed with white and quickmelt cheeses!
Chicken Toppings (Meat)
Ingredients
1 whole chicken
pepper
salt
Procedure:
1. Bring the chicken to boil.
2. Drain the water, then add again hot water on the boiled chicken in the casserole
3. Season the chicken and water with salt and pepper.
4. The chicken meat must be tender so that it would be easy to de-bone it.
Crust
Ingredients
2 1/2 tsp active yeast
2 cups warm water
4 cups sifted flour
2 tsp salt
1. Make sure the water is just warm enough, not too hot not too cold. (temp of warm water should be aroun 37C to activate the yeast)
2. Mix the yeast in the warm water then add salt.
3. Sift 4 cups of flour (all purpose) and place it in a clean mixing bowl
4. Combine the yeast solution to the flour and mix it together.
5. Using the bare hands, start kneading the dough to incorporate air. Knead until the flour is smooth and form it into a bowl. Don’t over knead the dough!
6. Put or cover the dough with warm cloth and set aside for two hours
while waiting for 2 hours, this is the time to make white cheese
White Cheese
Ingredients
full cream milk
thermo dial
1 cup vinegar
Procedure
1. Place the full cream milk into a vat.
2. Under slow flame, wait for the milk to reach 73C-75C with constant stirring using a wooden laddle
3. When the temperatur is 73C, slowly add vinger until curds would form or until milk coagulates.
4. DO NOT put too much vinegar on the milk because it  would affect the odor and out come of the cheese
5. Just put enough vinegar and estimate the amount of vinegar necessary to curd the milk. When I’m making white cheese, I just used aroung 1/4 cup of the vinagar.
6. Set aside the curd milk for 15 minutes.
7. Prepare the cheesecloth.
8. Filter the milk using the cheese cloth to separate the solid part from the water part.
9. Squeeze the solid part and make sure no too much water is carried by the curd
PIZZA
Ingredients
mushroom
bell peppers
white onions
quick melt cheese
white cheese
tomato sauce
1. From the dough that was created, make a crust out of it, using a rolling pin.
2. Start stuffing the side of the pizza with white cheese and quick melt cheese.
3. Spread the tomato sauce, then slowly place in the toppings
4. Place the toppings by layer.
5. Then after the preparation, bake the pizza at 400F or aroung 210C for 25 – 30 minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment