Friday, February 14, 2014

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART- ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!

Date: February 15, 2014
Time: 1:26AM
Sender: Mitchel Olive Pascual

"Strong, wild, understanding and one-of-a-kind, these words are not enough to describe who you are dear Ren. Almost 9 years have passed since the first time we met. We met in an unlikely circumstance. I have to admit that even though we were classmates, I did not know and care about you until the day we decided to enter the sisterhood together and from there on until now, you are one of the most important persons in my life. I would still want to continue to be a part of your life from here on. I want to listen to your stories and just watch you talk about life and whatnot. The End. That was so un-me, if there is ever such a word/term, anyway Ren a Happy 20something Birthday! How are you? Love Life that I don’t know of?! Anything! Like what I’ve written a while ago, I miss listening to you. No one wants to talk to me anymore and tell their stories. Everyone’s already busy, which is normal at this age of life. By the way, you are OK! (If you are feeling bad about yourself that is.) I’ve been thinking what kind of letter I should write to you and until now I’ve yet to decide. I will just continue talking from here on, OK? You can’t really answer that, right? Profile Reneelou Solito Balaba Female (Active supporter of Equality for Men and Women, leaning to the Women superiority of course) 20something (Although, you act like a mother of a dozen at times, this may be one of the reason why you are called Mama Ren by many~ although I don’t.) Active (Not only talking about lifestyle, but at how you see life. You seem to be always moving forward. You like what you do which is something that I really admire about you. ) Daugther (Child of not only your parent but of God as well) Sister (A reliable sister who would always protect Rheza and those you care most about esp. the girls and the dogs) There are so much more to write, because as I have written, no words could flesh out Reneelou Solito Balaba. Ren’s Memory Corner Since memory is a fluctuating kind of concept, I’d like to write in here the most memorable things about my relationship with you. These, however, does not sum up all the things we’ve experienced together. The Slap-Paddle’s Pain-Admin Building Airport-Chemistry-Kristel June Sartagoda- Shouting Ren- Angry Ren- Sad Ren- Happy Ren- Ren Going To The Gym- Ren Singing- Ren Eating- Ren in the Hospital- Ren and Habal Habal- Dorm with Ren- Hugging Ren- Crying with Ren- Holding Ren’s Hands- Scared Ren- Sweet Ren-Studying Ren- Ren + Math- Reporting with Ren- Dancing Ren-Ren and the Sea Ren, if I haven’t told you before. I am glad to have met someone like you in my lifetime. I thanked the universe, the supreme being, UP and LLS for bringing us closer together. You are one of the people aside from my family, I’d love to see in my death bed (given that I plan to die before 50 years old). Ren, I love You! Have a blast this year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment