Friday, February 14, 2014

REPOST: "FRIDAY NIGHT"

friday night

Friday Night
(July 18, 2009)
I saw you, you looked at me
Our eyes meet, none of us speak
You just passed by me, I just let you go
You have your own life, I’ve got my own
Everyday seems gloomy
I’m hoping everyday that you would come
Standing in the corner where I met you
Patiently reminiscing your naive face
It was Friday night that you came
But you just stared at me from across the street
As I make my steps to you, you turn your back
I was left in the middle, raindrops started to fall that Friday night
I always sense your presence
I want to look deep into those brown eyes
I yearn to escape from this feeling
Yet I always find myself staying
Early morning I wait by the garden
Still wishing to see you
I’m drowning by the intensity
But you never came to save me


No comments:

Post a Comment