Tuesday, September 18, 2012

you will always be remembered


Henry Brooks Adams said that:

Teachers affect eternity; no one can tell where their influence stops.



True! No one can really tell how, when, where the influence of a teacher stops. I have a professor once who left a big impact in my life. I was the kind of the student who would easily raise the white flag than to spend my whole time dealing with numbers and equations! But this professor thought and inspired me that numbers and equations are not to be afraid of and are actually very easy to deal with. I guess he motivated me enough to the point that I was exempted from taking the final exams!!! Yey!!!! Engr. Alexis Macala, arigatou! A good friend and a mentor, you will always be remembered!!  Always….


in loving memory of Sir Alex! Happy birthday and rest in peace! 



No comments:

Post a Comment